1/27/15

MY LITTLE GREEN COAT FT. A SPECIAL LITTLE GUEST

This little green number is a London Fog jacket that I got at a small price thanks to what Savers has to offer. I will stand by thrifting & second hand shops until the day I die, because you can find so many things at them for such low prices & the best part of it all? They're vintage & unique! Savers is definitely one of my favorites, because of the assortments of books, paintings, knick knacks, & clothing--oh god there are so many clothes to dig through it brings joy to my heart. If you ask my mum, she could give you a whole essay worth of reasons why she loves Savers, but I will spare you the hardship of reading an essay & just tell you to visit the nearest Savers around you (if you don't have one, any second hand shop will do). You can find some of the best & most original pieces at them!

This specific coat actually gave me lots of trouble just to buy, but my mum managed to snag if for me two days after I could not (the tag had fallen off & therefore I couldn't purchase it). Thanks mum! :-)

and here is my special little guest, Tubbs!

No comments :

Post a Comment