9/17/14

Pretty foods & a fancy party

Sometimes it takes over a week to actually blog about something (oops), and that is where this post is coming from! I felt it necessary to show pictures from my sister, Hannah's, bridal shower on the 6th of September. This was truly beautiful, and to be the one to plan it all out was both stressful but such an honor. Of course, I would not be able to do this without the help of so many people (My mum, sister, aunt, nan, Sessa, Katie, and probably so many others I'm missing--eep sorry)!

I keep looking back at the photos and it baffles me with how wonderful it all turned out, and how magical it was for my sister. It brightens me day remembering it all, and makes me excited for the beautiful wedding on the 17th of October. Can it get here already?

I think it is time to share my favorite photos from the day, so take a peak and enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment